I HAVE READ
By completing the Auto Loan Profile and Eligibility Inquiry Form (the "PROFILE") provided here and electronically submitting the PROFILE by selecting "Get Payments" to this Dealership (the "DEALER"), you certify that all the information provided is, to the best of your knowledge, true and correct. You acknowledge that the PROFILE is submitted to DEALER for the purpose of determining your creditworthiness and/or ability to qualify for financing of an automobile. You authorize DEALER to begin a credit investigation which may include making a "soft" or "hard" credit inquiry based on the information provided in your PROFILE. You specifically authorize DEALER, and its authorized agent agents, to share your PROFILE and related information with lenders, financial institutions or other necessary third parties, including third party service providers, in connection with determining your loan eligibility. You understand that DEALER may have contracts with third party service providers and other software vendors, consumer reporting agencies, lenders, creditors, financial institutions, credit applications processing software, web storage and related technology providers (collectively the "PARTNERS") with regard to determining your loan eligibility. Once your PROFILE is submitted, you authorize DEALER and/or its PARTNERS to contact you via phone, text, or email.
By clicking the "Get Payments" button, you further authorize DEALER and its PARTNERS to share information in your PROFILE and any other credit information it obtains with its PARTNERS, with which it contracts to offer services and who may be able to offer or arrange financing for an automobile
You acknowledge that you have read the state
specific disclosures contained in Appendix A below related to your PRO
PLEASE PRINT A COPY OF THIS AGREEMENT FOR YOUR RECORDS.
Appendix A: State Specific Disclosures
Community Property States: AZ, CA, ID, LS, NV, NM, TX, WA, WI. If you the applicant are married and live in a community property state, we may require that you provide personal credit information on your spouse in the co-applicant section. If your spouse does not wish to be a co-applicant, she/he is not required.
California Residents: If you the applicant are married, you may apply for a separate account.
Ohio Residents: Ohio laws against discrimination require that all creditors make credit equally available to all creditworthy customers and that credit reporting agencies maintain separate credit histories on each individual upon request. The Ohio Civil Rights Commission administers compliance with this law.
New York and New Hampshire Residents: In connection with your application for credit, we may request a consumer report that contains information on your credit worthiness, credit standing, personal characteristics and general reputation. If we grant you credit, we or our servicer may order additional consumer reports in connection with any update, renewal or extension of the credit. If you ask us, we will tell you whether we obtained a consumer report and if we did, we will tell you the name and address of the consumer reporting agency that gave us the report.
Vermont Residents: By clicking on "Submit", you authorize us and our employees or agents to obtain and verify information about you (including one or more credit reports, information about your employment and banking and credit relationships) that we may deem necessary or appropriate in evaluating your application. If your application is approved and credit is extended, you also authorize us, and our employees and agents, to obtain additional credit reports and other information about you in connection with reviewing the account, increasing the available credit on the account (if applicable), taking collection on the account, or for any other legitimate purpose.
Married Wisconsin Residents: Wisconsin law provides that no provision of any marital property agreement, or unilateral statement, or court order applied to marital property will adversely affect a creditor's interests unless, prior to the time that the credit is granted, the creditor is furnished with a copy of the agreement, statement or decree, or has actual knowledge of the adverse provision. If you are applying for joint credit with someone other than your spouse, each of you must complete the Applicant section of separate applications. If either or both of you are married, you must provide information about your spouse.
Appendix B: Consent for Electronic Documents Under the Electronic Signatures In Global and National Commerce Act
Please read this information carefully and print a copy and/or retain this information electronically for future reference.
1. Introduction. You are submitting a soft credit application to Dealer for an automobile loan ("APPLICATION") that may be submitted to lenders, financial institutions or other necessary third parties and third party service providers (Authorized Third Parties") in connection with determining your loan eligibility. In order to continue this process, the Authorized Third Parties must provide you with certain disclosures, notices, information and documents (the "Documents") related to your Profile electronically. This Consent for Electronic Documents informs you of your rights when receiving these Documents electronically. By agreeing to receive Documents electronically, you acknowledge receipt of this Consent for Electronic Documents, and agree to the electronic delivery of such Documents via the internet to the e-mail address designated on your Application.
2. Hardware and Software Requirements. Before you decide to receive your Documents electronically, you must determine if you have the necessary hardware and software described below to access and retain these Documents electronically. To access your Documents, you will need an electronic mailing address, Adobe Acrobat Reader, and a personal computer or other access device which is capable of accessing the internet. To retain your Documents, your access device must have the ability to either download to your hard drive or any external media storage, or print web pages as well as embedded HTML files.
3. Withdrawing Consent. You may withdraw your consent to receive your Documents electronically at any time (a) from Authorized Third Parties by sending an email to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 513.527.7700 (b) from the Authorized Party which responded to you, by contacting such Authorized Party at the mailing address, e-mail address or telephone number which they provided to you in their response or offer. With the exception of email communications, we will continue the loan process in non-electronic form at no charge. If you decide to withdraw your consent, the legal validity and enforceability of prior electronic Documents will not be affected, and you will not have the option to later receive your Documents electronically.
4. Copies. If you wish to obtain a paper copy of any of the Documents, contact Authorized Third Parties by telephone at 513.527.7700 or the Authorized Party which responded to you, by contacting such Authorized Party at the mailing address, e-mail address or telephone number which they provided to you in their response or offer and request a copy at no charge.
5. Updating Your Contact Information. To update your electronic or mailing address, contact your email SERVICE PROVIDER.
6. Consent and
Acknowledgement. BY SU